When I spend time with a client, I like to be able to share as much as my knowledge as a tantreeka as possible. Anywhere from tan*tra as a way of life, to experiencing the five senses to their fullest, to receiving a bath and bodywork ceremony at your hotel, and more. Here is a sample layout of what a full day can look with me:
- 11:30am-1:00pm - Lunch at a vegetarian/vegan-friendly restaurant in a quaint neighborhood of San Francisco
- 1:00pm-3:00pm - Come join me for a beautiful time in nature! Whether it’s a walk on the beach a trip to the park, or a hike in the redwoods, I am eager to share with you how I experience tan*tra in the natural world. We will take in the elements of nature and practice different breathing and exercise techniques in a beautiful environment in the bay area.
- 3:00pm-6:00pm - We arrive at your hotel and a tantric bath ceremony and sacred bodywork session follows. Flowers and fruit would be a wonderful additon to the session.
- 6:00pm-8:00pm - A healthy dinner for both of us to experience at a nice restaurant while relaxing in the glow of our time together.
- 8:00pm-10:00pm - Optional show or performance at one of San Francisco’s many fine theaters is a wonderful way to complete our evening.
* Please fill out a form as thoroughly as you can before we book an appointment. I look forward to sharing my heart and wisdom with you!